RE: Userbars 2.0 05-31-2012, 02:44 AM
#25
(05-31-2012, 02:35 AM)bluedog.tar.gz Wrote:Yes, that would do.(05-31-2012, 02:25 AM)Arcane.cfg Wrote: Maybe take out the icon from the "BANNED" userbar.
Taking the icon out would make it look less eye-catchy and also different from the rest of the userbars.
Also, I believe better icons for the "HC Ace" and "HC Heat" would do the userbars good.
Thank you for your input.
I belive that if i would take the icon from the banned away that it would be completely different. I'd say that i could make the icon a little less dark.
Also about the HC ace & Heat, i gotta agree with you on this one. Do you have any suggestions what i should add in?
As for the icons:
HC Heat:
Spoiler:
HC Ace:
Spoiler:
I got these from www.IconFinder.com
The reason as to why I don't like the current icons is because they lost their quality after being scaled down from very large dimensions.
![[Image: 5Y220l1.png]](http://imgur.com/5Y220l1.png)
[FREE] iPentagram Version4 - AIO Hacking Tool.
/ IPTracer, Shellbooter, Vuln.Scanner, DorkScanner, AnonEmailClient, Encrypter/Decrypter & more. /


![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)