Login Register






HELLO GAYS filter_list
Author
Message
RE: HELLO GAYS #5
(09-12-2011, 04:45 PM)Vampex0 Wrote: Wuuut.

'Gays'? Right..
and what are you going on about, please go and read the rules before you make any contribution Smile

Biggrin yeah i'm I write the word GAY :dance: but that does not mean I regard you as A GAY

:nono: And it looks like I did not break anything in the Rulez.:tongue: and I think there is nothing prohibits the use of the word Gays.:thumbs:


Confusedmoke:
(09-12-2011, 04:58 PM)DeffoN Wrote: We no gays we close friends Angry ya dorK Sad
Vampex0 ma man i haven't seen you in ageZ Sad
how are you Smile
:nono: iam not GAY, Iam Normal Biggrin okey DUDE
(This post was last modified: 09-12-2011, 05:11 PM by Bacon.)
:bye:

Reply





Messages In This Thread
HELLO GAYS - by VirusHacker - 09-12-2011, 02:52 PM
HELLO GAYS - by VirusHacker - 09-12-2011, 02:52 PM