RE: Sony's PS3 and PSP-Go hacked 08-21-2011, 05:55 AM
#8
(01-13-2011, 06:41 AM)Th3Proph3t Wrote: Damn dude. This kind of bothers me. Out of the two big consoles, the PS3 is the one that gets fucked over. I mean the Xbox 360 took some blows in its time, but this is ridiculous. Its cool that they did it, but they are costing hard working people a LOT of money from this. As I always say, "How would you feel if someone leaked your work?". This is one of the kind of things that doesn't need to be publicly released.
What's wrong with it being cracked?, It just means more free shit for us xD!!
I agree its not nice having your work leaked but it's sony you would think with all the billions of pound's / Dollars they have they could have been a little more careful with security instead of cutting corners?

![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)