RE: [MyBB]Question about the site Url 11-16-2011, 11:47 AM
#6
Guys i need help :S
Cache Directory Writable: Not Writable
During the requiments check
I did 777 (checked all: write read execute ) in FileZilla and in CPanel on 000webhost.com
what is the problem!
tHIS SAYS:
The cache directory (cache/) is not writable. Please adjust the chmod permissions to allow it to be written to.
I cant find cache directory and i checked all the permissions there. In 000Webhost in file manager and in FileZilla :|
What's the problem?
EdiT:I've forgot to upload directories,Amind,Cache,images.... This might be the problem ! Uploading them now
Cache Directory Writable: Not Writable
During the requiments check

I did 777 (checked all: write read execute ) in FileZilla and in CPanel on 000webhost.com
what is the problem!
tHIS SAYS:
The cache directory (cache/) is not writable. Please adjust the chmod permissions to allow it to be written to.
I cant find cache directory and i checked all the permissions there. In 000Webhost in file manager and in FileZilla :|
What's the problem?
EdiT:I've forgot to upload directories,Amind,Cache,images.... This might be the problem ! Uploading them now
ThisBitch Wrote:m3 w4n75 70 h4cK F4C3|300|< ?
m3 15 pr0 1337 h4X0rr !




![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)