Login Register






Tadaaa !!!!!!! Give me a Huge Hug Guys !!!!!! Guess it <3 filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Tadaaa !!!!!!! Give me a Huge Hug Guys !!!!!! Guess it <3 #51
(09-03-2011, 06:09 AM)1234Darkmaster Wrote: diff between Jacob and everyone else

Everyone else:
Step 1 - Opens http://www.hackcommunity.com/Forum-Show-Offs
Step 2 - [Image: newthread.gif]
Step 3 - $PostCount = Array(10,20,50,100,200,300,400,500,600,700)
Step 4 - I just got $PostCount[X] posts!
Step 5 - [Post Thread]
Step 6 - Ctrl+R or F5 for next hour ( lol )
Step 7 - Unfair post count


Jacob:
Step 1 - Opens http://www.hackcommunity.com/Forum-Show-Offs
Step 2 -
[Image: brain-763982-1.jpg]
Step 3 -
[Image: icTyhIGPn7OMN.png]
Step 4 -
[Image: newreply.gif]
Step 5 - Fair post count

Biggrin


I love this post dude BiggrinDD
That definitely made me laugh.....although its true (:

(09-03-2011, 06:45 AM)bspro Wrote: Yellow name with Green stars doesnt goes well together lol

it really doesnt o.o

(09-03-2011, 09:09 AM)Zabra Wrote: Lol !:ok::ok:

Congrats Man !!:lol:

Thank you :epic:
Also, darkmaster, what language were you using the syntax of when you wrote

Quote:Step 3 - $PostCount = Array(10,20,50,100,200,300,400,500,600,700)
Step 4 - I just got $PostCount[X] posts!






Messages In This Thread