RE: Question about COD MW2 08-17-2011, 01:46 AM
#2
1. Did roach die? i mean he was burned up of gas but: Yeah he did die.
3. Which country attacked USA?: Russia, the reason because of the set up from Macarov? * cant spell* at the terminal how he shot roach and said, "Russia will cry for war" Or something like that.
5. Why does the game go between and back and forth in places like in Afghanistan then in USA?: Showing the different aspects I think one was future and one was past i forgot, or was at the same time.
6. What was that thing which caused a global EMP?: An EMP but it was only on America no where else.
7. Whos the last person your controlling which throws a knife at sheperd's head?: Guy from cod 4, forgot his name.
Hope this helped. I haven't played the campaign since is game out lols. So I can't remember it all.
3. Which country attacked USA?: Russia, the reason because of the set up from Macarov? * cant spell* at the terminal how he shot roach and said, "Russia will cry for war" Or something like that.
5. Why does the game go between and back and forth in places like in Afghanistan then in USA?: Showing the different aspects I think one was future and one was past i forgot, or was at the same time.
6. What was that thing which caused a global EMP?: An EMP but it was only on America no where else.
7. Whos the last person your controlling which throws a knife at sheperd's head?: Guy from cod 4, forgot his name.
Hope this helped. I haven't played the campaign since is game out lols. So I can't remember it all.




![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)