[PLEASE HELP!]Back Track 5 BSSID 08-05-2011, 12:06 AM
#1
im attempting to crack a wpa2 encryption of a neighbor, and when i do the command ''airodump-ng start wlan0" it will scan 'and find a few connections. The one i need though the BSSID says "not associated" and only shows the mac address. I know the connection is close enough, its average 80-99% strength and i can connect...if i knew the passkey. Could i get some help please? Im new to wifi cracking honestly.
+3 rep to all and any to help
THIS IS THE PICTURE OF WHAT IT IS LIKE. NOTE: THIS ISN'T THE SCREENIE OF THE LAPTOP I WAS USING. THIS WAS TAKEN OFF THE INTERNET HENCE THE WRITING.
+3 rep to all and any to help

THIS IS THE PICTURE OF WHAT IT IS LIKE. NOTE: THIS ISN'T THE SCREENIE OF THE LAPTOP I WAS USING. THIS WAS TAKEN OFF THE INTERNET HENCE THE WRITING.



![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)