Login Register






DLL help needed. filter_list
Author
Message
RE: DLL help needed. #4
(07-13-2011, 08:01 PM)̶S̶t̶r̶i̶k̶e̶t̶h̶r̶o̶u̶g̶h̶ Wrote: If I were you I wouldn't mess with DLL's. They are crucial. One mishap and the software is useless.

I would've of course make a backup if anything were to go wrong. I had tried it before (I was unsuccessful in getting any proper results) and the software did become useless. But when I replaced the edited DLL file, the software worked fine again.
(07-13-2011, 03:43 PM)The 7th Sage Wrote: dll files are usually used for reference they cannot be executed. What do you mean by "the look of a software"? Do you mean third party dlls like skin crafter?

By "look of a software", I meant the way software appears when we execute it. I had read somewhere that every information about how the software looks is stored in DLLs. So I had just imagined if I could mess with these files to change a few things in the software's appearance.
Folow me on My YouTube Channel if you're into art.






Messages In This Thread
DLL help needed. - by Solixious - 07-13-2011, 01:39 PM