RE: DDos attack 07-12-2011, 12:21 AM
#36
(07-12-2011, 12:18 AM)-HeX- Wrote:(07-12-2011, 12:16 AM)» ¥ « Wrote:(07-12-2011, 12:12 AM)-HeX- Wrote: yeah i scanned and deletingi just wana learn how to dos attack :/ i wish i could find some good tutorial either than pople who want to ruin my pc...
If you wish to know how it works then this is good to read
[link=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Denial-of-service_attack]Wiki. Denial-of-service Attack[/link]
If you want to know how to do it. Then you probly will need a software with some kind of botnet.(I don't know any programs for ddosing that i can guarantee that are virus-free)
i readed a lot of dos attack :/ i just need some tools ...if u can give me some links without viruses i would be thankfull
Yeah.. I dont have any sorry.
I'm Back!(05-16-12) (I miss Sage)
[link=http://goo.gl/NMwwO]Live Hacking CD[/link]
[link=http://goo.gl/ab9Ec]How to: Hack Windows Admin Password[/link]
[link=http://goo.gl/NMwwO]Live Hacking CD[/link]
[link=http://goo.gl/ab9Ec]How to: Hack Windows Admin Password[/link]


i just wana learn how to dos attack :/ i wish i could find some good tutorial either than pople who want to ruin my pc...![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)