Login Register






I need computing help. filter_list
Author
Message
I need computing help. #1
Okay i got a little problem with one of my several computers before i start it is NOT stolen.

A recent computer i have has an "ctrl, alt + delete" login screen.
when it loads up it has a username already inside the "username" box but no password.

i'm clueless of how to get in without it (i have tried default admin account)

I have downloaded a cracked windows XP disc to try and reboot it, however i can't seem to burn it to a disc.

if any of you guys can recommend discs to use or a precise download to use i would appreciate it.

I will +rep whoever helps me get the problem solved.

Thank you.
[Image: BWMwD.png]

Awesome<3*






Messages In This Thread
I need computing help. - by Vampex0 - 07-06-2011, 01:55 PM