[Ebook] How to get 100 victims a day [Free version] 07-01-2011, 11:35 AM
#1
Ever wanted to have a password list like this?
![[Image: logsu.png]](http://img541.imageshack.us/img541/3296/logsu.png)
I wrote a tutorial in an ebook. Now releasing it free of cost.
After reading this ebook, you need not create any threads in the buyer's bay like " I need spreaders ".
This method is really easy and very successful.
This method does not include
1) Youtube spreading
2) Torrent spreading.
I am planning to update my spreading guide soon. So, I thought of releasing the old one free for regular members.
Download link:
http://fileice.net/download.php?file=412
Password: ILoveYou
![[Image: logsu.png]](http://img541.imageshack.us/img541/3296/logsu.png)
I wrote a tutorial in an ebook. Now releasing it free of cost.
After reading this ebook, you need not create any threads in the buyer's bay like " I need spreaders ".
This method is really easy and very successful.
This method does not include
1) Youtube spreading
2) Torrent spreading.
I am planning to update my spreading guide soon. So, I thought of releasing the old one free for regular members.
Download link:
http://fileice.net/download.php?file=412
Password: ILoveYou
DEFACEMENT TEAM !


![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)