Login Register






Script Requests filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Script Requests #2
(06-30-2011, 12:30 AM)Floydfrass Wrote: I would like a script that would create a photo Gallery

I can't sleep... as usual. So I will get started working on it right now.

Update [20110630]:
I'm going to break it down into the abstract object classes. Then I will extend each class twice once for file support and once for PDO support.

From there I will make a simple templating interface in case you don't currently have one implemented. That will include the AJAX calls and jQuery stuff.

Update [20110630]:
ImageObject.class.php:
Spoiler:
PHP Code:
<?php /** * @package ImageGallery * @author slbmeh <slbmeh@odesk.com> * @license http://www.opensource.org/licenses/BSD-3-Clause BSD-3-Clause License */ /** * @abstract */ abstract class ImageObject { /** * @var string holds the file contents. */ protected $_imageData; /** * @var string holds the filename. */ protected $_fileName; /** * Getters and setters. */ /** * Getter for $_imageData * @return string contains a string of the file contents */ protected function getImage() { return $this->_imageData; } /** * Getter for $_fileName * @return string contains a string of the file name */ protected function getFileName() { return $this->_fileName; } /** * Setter for $_imageData * @param string $data a string containing file contents */ protected function setImage($data) { // Type hint to ensure we are being sent a string. $data = (string) $data; $this->_imageData = $data; } /** * Setter for $_fileName * @param string $filename a string containing the filename. */ protected function setFileName($filename) { // Type hint to ensure we are being sent a string. $filename = (string) $filename; $this->_fileName = $filename; } } ?>



Update [20110806]:
I had a few things I needed to take care of and will resume development as free time comes around.

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Script Requests - by slbmeh - 06-29-2011, 11:38 PM
RE: Script Requests - by toolx.sx - 06-13-2016, 01:15 PM