Login Register




The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.


SkySpy v1.02 - Skype Resolve - DDoS - CF Resolve - [The ultimate Skype Tool] filter_list
Author
Message
RE: SkySpy v1.02 - Skype Resolve - DDoS - CF Resolve - [The ultimate Skype Tool] #12
(03-18-2013, 12:13 PM)Ultimatum Wrote: Ikr, i0x, you might as well give this out to AF with a login at the front TO AF, so that only registered members can use it. I have a feeling nobody's going to buy it.

In reality, AF is a small forum. Only a handful of active members. Which is why I'm also posting this on other sites too. If all else fails, I'll make the login free, but I'll probably limit the DDoS to certain people.
[Image: BAvhP6h.png]
Code:
[5:42:25 PM] i0xillusi0n: Breshie don't bust a nut over chloe now [5:42:31 PM] Entity: fapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfap [5:42:33 PM] Jigglypuff | SL: EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Reply





Messages In This Thread
RE: SkySpy v1.02 - Skype Resolve - DDoS - CF Resolve - [The ultimate Skype Tool] - by i0xIllusi0n - 03-18-2013, 01:38 PM