RE: SkySpy v1.02 - Skype Resolve - DDoS - CF Resolve - [The ultimate Skype Tool] 03-17-2013, 01:40 AM
#2
Vouch for this!
This tool is awesome! First of all the GUI is just fucking amazing and unlike many other Skype Resolvers I couldn't encounter one single bug! Amazingly scripted.
The DDoS feature is just insane, just tested it out - very simple to use, and really effective!
Other than the DDoS tool (which I believe to be the main reason of purchase for many users) there are countless features, including a !rape feature (my personal favorite) that sends out quotes about rape to the user. Totally worth it the buy.
Keep it up man!
This tool is awesome! First of all the GUI is just fucking amazing and unlike many other Skype Resolvers I couldn't encounter one single bug! Amazingly scripted.
The DDoS feature is just insane, just tested it out - very simple to use, and really effective!
Other than the DDoS tool (which I believe to be the main reason of purchase for many users) there are countless features, including a !rape feature (my personal favorite) that sends out quotes about rape to the user. Totally worth it the buy.
Keep it up man!





![[Image: mRg9m.png]](http://i.imgur.com/mRg9m.png)
![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)