RE: Need some help - enabling checkboxes 03-17-2013, 12:57 AM
#8
I'm confused.. So User_TextChanged() fires, but it only assigns password, username, turnon() fires, and the MessageBox shows?
And when turnon() is fired, how do you know that it is firing? I don't get it, you said MessageBox, but the MessageBox is in the catch?
This seems odd. As I said, lets see how you have everything laid out.
If it doesn't work then it shouldn't work. Are you mutli-threading anything?
And when turnon() is fired, how do you know that it is firing? I don't get it, you said MessageBox, but the MessageBox is in the catch?
This seems odd. As I said, lets see how you have everything laid out.
Quote:by the code I have in the thread, it should work, but it doesn't.
If it doesn't work then it shouldn't work. Are you mutli-threading anything?
-- cxS
[ Haskell/.NET/C/C++ - Software Engineer ]

![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)