Login Register






Interested In Playing The Secret World? filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Interested In Playing The Secret World? #8
(03-16-2013, 10:41 PM)Johnny Wrote:
(03-16-2013, 10:39 PM)The Anarchist Wrote:
(03-16-2013, 10:36 PM)The End Wrote: What the fuck did I just watch

It's a modern-day MMO. You can use magic, guns, and practically everything else.


(03-16-2013, 10:37 PM)Johnny Wrote: It became free to play? I was going to buy it but it was $30. Where is it free to play? I don't see it Tongue

Yeah, it did. I was one of the people who first purchased it, so I was pretty surprised too.

Hopefully, since you bought it you could get some non free-to-play perks.

I will probably talk to their customer service. I had been paying for membership for at least 6 months and didn't play very much. They should either refund me, or give me some credits. Of course, as a business I wouldn't be surprised if they told me to "screw off."
[Image: 7ajmN5P.jpg]

Telegram: Oni_SL (Link)

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Interested In Playing The Secret World? - by Oni - 03-16-2013, 10:25 PM
RE: Interested In Playing The Secret World? - by Oni - 03-16-2013, 10:43 PM