Login Register






New Knife filter_list
Author
Message
RE: New Knife #4
(03-16-2013, 03:50 AM)The Anarchist Wrote:
(03-16-2013, 03:24 AM)Johnny Wrote: Cool, but I'm not a fan of fixed blade knives.

I'm not either, although Damascus steel knives are some of the prettiest I've ever seen. I'd normally use a switchblade/assisted-opening knife.

Yours seems pretty cool, however I like balisongs and otf knives. Those are the most efficient to me.
[Image: 8536321abf.jpg]Me and Lux are the realest users here.
[STAFF DETERMINED SIGNATURE AS LEWD]
JDM>USDM

Reply





Messages In This Thread
New Knife - by Oni - 03-16-2013, 03:23 AM
RE: New Knife - by ねこまっしぐら - 03-16-2013, 03:24 AM
RE: New Knife - by Oni - 03-16-2013, 03:50 AM
RE: New Knife - by ねこまっしぐら - 03-16-2013, 03:57 AM
RE: New Knife - by ๖ۣۣۜۜFear - 03-16-2013, 04:35 AM
RE: New Knife - by BreShiE - 03-16-2013, 04:54 AM
RE: New Knife - by Oni - 03-16-2013, 05:33 AM
RE: New Knife - by Nefarious - 03-16-2013, 06:18 AM
RE: New Knife - by Oni - 03-16-2013, 06:47 AM
RE: New Knife - by ๖ۣۣۜۜFear - 03-19-2013, 04:07 PM