Login Register






Hacking public transport? filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Hacking public transport? #11
(03-14-2013, 05:49 AM)Ultimatum Wrote: Are we all this poor? I thought tickets were only a few bucks these days? I really don't understand why you want to scam a ticket for God's sakes.

I want to try, my card is always full but just I'm curious.

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Hacking public transport? - by Synchro - 03-12-2013, 07:56 PM
RE: Hacking public transport ? - by Pyro - 03-12-2013, 11:09 PM
RE: Hacking public transport? - by Ultimatum - 03-13-2013, 05:03 AM
RE: Hacking public transport? - by Extimulate - 03-13-2013, 10:43 PM
RE: Hacking public transport? - by 3SidedSquare - 03-14-2013, 04:38 AM
RE: Hacking public transport? - by shizelkid - 03-14-2013, 05:28 AM
RE: Hacking public transport? - by Ultimatum - 03-14-2013, 05:49 AM
RE: Hacking public transport? - by Synchro - 03-14-2013, 08:16 PM
RE: Hacking public transport? - by w00t - 03-14-2013, 06:03 AM
RE: Hacking public transport? - by Adorapuff - 03-18-2013, 06:24 AM
RE: Hacking public transport? - by Diize - 03-24-2013, 03:11 PM