RE: iTunes Card Giveaway 06-03-2012, 11:18 PM
#22
(06-03-2012, 09:52 PM)PIllowHax Wrote:(05-31-2012, 08:50 PM)M0Th3rL4Mb Wrote: My secondary harddrive just blew up. Lost all my music, would be great to get some new tunes...
Im in, Goodluck guys.
Also thats a nice thing your doing OP
I thought you could download it again by going to Phurchases > Download previous purchases?Btw I sent the code through PM
Yes thats possible, but alot of my music wasn't on itunes, and most my music has been lost, i ment if i won, i would be able to buy some new music.
"Thank you PIllowHax for the giveaway but i will like you to give the code to M0Th3rL4Mb it will be better"
Are you for real? Thanks so much, that is really really kind of you and i thank you for that!
Sending you a PM Snipa.





Btw I sent the code through PM 
![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)