RE: i want hacking from IP 05-25-2011, 08:59 PM
#2
I didn't really understand what you want. You want to hack using YOUR IP? or you want to hack somebody by THEIR IP?
First case: Why would you do that? You want to cover your IP as much as you can if possible.
Second case: You don't need necessarily backtrack, for example, I'm using Ubuntu Natty which I have re-made in something like Backtrack, only difference is, that I have there only programs that I need and use.
Well, for hacking by IP, I suggest starting with Metasploit. It provides easy to use interface and you can do pretty much anything with it. You will need to know how to port forward your ports tho, if you don't know, check my guide how to hack through hamachi.
Once you feel like it, you can try compiling your own exploits, very nice database is at: http://www.exploit-db.com/
Enjoy!!!!
First case: Why would you do that? You want to cover your IP as much as you can if possible.
Second case: You don't need necessarily backtrack, for example, I'm using Ubuntu Natty which I have re-made in something like Backtrack, only difference is, that I have there only programs that I need and use.
Well, for hacking by IP, I suggest starting with Metasploit. It provides easy to use interface and you can do pretty much anything with it. You will need to know how to port forward your ports tho, if you don't know, check my guide how to hack through hamachi.
Once you feel like it, you can try compiling your own exploits, very nice database is at: http://www.exploit-db.com/
Enjoy!!!!
Staff will never ever ask you for your personal information.
We know everything about you anyway.
We know everything about you anyway.




![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)