RE: What do you all do for a living? 03-12-2013, 11:55 AM
#5
I do not currently have a job, however I am working on my hand writing so I can get one. Hopefully I can get a trainee job at a computer repair shop.
| What do you all do for a living? filter_list | |
| Messages In This Thread |
|
What do you all do for a living? - by The Original - 03-10-2013, 03:20 AM
RE: What do you all do for a living? - by γγγΎγ£γγγ - 03-10-2013, 03:24 AM
RE: What do you all do for a living? - by Balls - 03-10-2013, 03:54 AM
RE: What do you all do for a living? - by cxS - 03-12-2013, 08:39 AM
RE: What do you all do for a living? - by Nefarious - 03-12-2013, 11:55 AM
RE: What do you all do for a living? - by Complibur - 03-14-2013, 06:43 AM
|