Login Register






[TUT]Hamachi - Defacing a local webpage filter_list
Author
Message
RE: [TUT]Hamachi - Defacing a local webpage #4
(05-01-2011, 02:57 AM)thegreatbeast666 Wrote: So for this to work you and the target have to be connected to the vpn.... Once one machine on a network was connected to the VPN does that expose other machine on that subnet as well? Assuming I haven't been able to gain access to the remote machine within that group would I be able to scan the subnet for possible weaker links or is that not possible?

Imagine the hamachi group as a LAN. That means that everybody in the group can be hacked the same way as you would hack others in your LAN group.

However, you can't hack anybody in their LAN, that means that the only vulnerable computers are in the hamachi network.

anyway I'm trying to find a way around it Smile

(05-01-2011, 11:48 AM)S1lentZ Wrote: Can I try to penetrate TEST system on your created hamachi server?

Yes, but first of all I would like to secure the network a bit to prevent people from causing bigger harm Smile I will offer then some TEST machines so people can train legally Smile
Staff will never ever ask you for your personal information.
We know everything about you anyway.

Reply





Messages In This Thread