Login Register






[Photoshop] Couple of my loading screen gifs filter_list
Author
Message
RE: [Photoshop] Couple of my loading screen gifs #14
Infinity ='1303380944' Wrote:
(04-21-2011, 11:12 AM)The 7th Sage Wrote: I like those images might as well use low res version of it for the site if you don't mind?

You mean for this site? I don't mind if you use them at all. I create graphics as a hobby, I incorporate most of it in my programs and web design too Smile

(04-21-2011, 11:14 AM)$cr!Pto!D Wrote: OmG i was w8ing for the image to appear then i came to know the gif image was what i was seeing

nice contribution bro carry on

-str1k3r

lol it tricked you I guess Smile yeah, it's just the loading images though. Animated gifs I created in Photoshop CS5 extended edition.

any ways bro never mind if you trick me also i dint notice i thought a load screen will be like Xp's
and i was w8ing to watch the load screen for 1 hour lol nothing came i then came to know that what i was about to see.....:p
[Image: IndianCyberarmyStriker.jpg]

Reply





Messages In This Thread