RE: AF Button Class - C# Release 03-08-2013, 05:50 PM
#3
Thanks for the feedback 
There was no "pressed" button state for the forum navbar buttons, so I kept it that way in the button class itself here. Only a normal, and an "active" state. I started a template assuming 3 states: normal, hover, pressed.
It appears that isn't the way the actual nav buttons are on the forum though so I removed one state.
Btw, adding an image to this would be easy. Just requires a bit of modding on the placement logic for the text, plus the size of the image/icon on the button to keep everything centered.

There was no "pressed" button state for the forum navbar buttons, so I kept it that way in the button class itself here. Only a normal, and an "active" state. I started a template assuming 3 states: normal, hover, pressed.
It appears that isn't the way the actual nav buttons are on the forum though so I removed one state.
Btw, adding an image to this would be easy. Just requires a bit of modding on the placement logic for the text, plus the size of the image/icon on the button to keep everything centered.
-- cxS
[ Haskell/.NET/C/C++ - Software Engineer ]

![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)