RE: [VB.Net] Make a Inbuilt keylogger 04-10-2011, 08:25 PM
#3
Great TUT!!!, but i have some questions:
1. Which framework must be installed on victims PC or this is no matter?
2. In which OS this key-logger would work?
3. Are there a possibility to make it FUD without crypter?
4. I cant understand why in every key-logger is necessary to put email password? (dumb question but i want to understand how it works)
1. Which framework must be installed on victims PC or this is no matter?
2. In which OS this key-logger would work?
3. Are there a possibility to make it FUD without crypter?
4. I cant understand why in every key-logger is necessary to put email password? (dumb question but i want to understand how it works)
I know I can,
Be what I wanna be,
If I work hard at it,
I'll be where I wanna be!!! :thumbs:
Be what I wanna be,
If I work hard at it,
I'll be where I wanna be!!! :thumbs:

![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)