Login Register






Most epic thing ever! (needs cracker) filter_list
Author
Message
Most epic thing ever! (needs cracker) #1
Hello HC members Smile

I've come across the most epic game application ever! It's called OnLive
So, what can you do with it? You register at the site and download the app. Just login when installed and play the newest games without installing them! And the best thing is, that you can even have the shitiest computer on the universe and you will be still able to play assassins creed: brotherhood with no shitty fps or smth Smile
Only requirement is: A good and stable network connection.

The bad thing is: You have only 30 minute time limit then you are dropped from the game and you can't save your game, you must buy the game for all options Smile so 30 minutes just to try out the game Tongue

So why I'm here? Biggrin Not only to share this cool app. but also, I'm searching for a cracker who could at least try to crack it...

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Most epic thing ever! (needs cracker) - by FunKx - 04-06-2011, 09:36 AM