Login Register






Internet explorer vuln iepeers.dll (HOW TO) filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Internet explorer vuln iepeers.dll (HOW TO) #14
(04-05-2011, 07:14 PM)1llusion Wrote:
(04-05-2011, 07:12 PM)enc0de Wrote:
(04-05-2011, 07:07 PM)1llusion Wrote:
(04-05-2011, 07:04 PM)enc0de Wrote:
(04-05-2011, 07:03 PM)1llusion Wrote: possibly Smile why?

Just wondering? it's better if you dual boot

I'll see Smile Coz I'm kinda paranoid and I would feel very insecure if there was a proof of my activities on my laptop Smile


Run it in vmware and by a wireless usb dongle. The one I recommend that will work perfect is the tp-link TL-WN821N. It's very very good for cracking wpa and wep and sniffing with really fact injection speed.

nah, not vmware, it slows the PC too much Biggrin I'll test the USB and then make decisions Smile

kk let me know how it works out for you and if you need any help just let me know.

Reply





Messages In This Thread