Login Register






Need Staff filter_list
Author
Message
Need Staff #2
Straight to the point HC, I need staff for my website and applications.
I'm currently upgrading everything for my website.
I have a lot of idea's for my site, and i'm doing all this for xbox at the moment. This is a gaming website, but its different then most gaming sites you see out there.
I can mostly do everything myself, I'm only one man. That will take forever to manage by myself. I have a lot of people from xbox, and other places waiting for my site to be finished. Now i need a staff to get everything going, and finished.
I need people with these type of skills:
  • Programming
  • Web design and Graphic Arts(Photoshop)
  • Writing + Grammer
My website is called Hextrix™ And Hextrix Studios™, we will be getting into video game design after we are successful with the website.
Now lets talk Cash($):I don't Guarantee cash up front, or monthly income by Hextrix.
Instead i Guarantee:
Programmers income:
  • Monthly income from the applications you built. (50%) income if you built it completely by yourself.(25%) if you built it with one other person.
  • Earn staff benefits, this means as long as your staff you get free premium.
Server-Managers Income:
•Earn Staff benefits(Free Premium)

Web-Designers Income:
•Earn Monthly Payments (May very, depends on monthly paid memberships. Usually 20%)
•Earn Staff Benefits(Free Premium)

Writers Income:
•Earn monthly payments (May very, depends on monthly paid memberships. Usually 20%)
•Earn Staff benefits(Free Premium)

All of these jobs are very important. I will pay good if website is making good income monthly. I have a lot of cool features going to be on the website. I will tell you all the ideas of the website if i accept your job request. I will need to see some samples of your work.


Email: Hextrix@Gmail.com
Or Business Email: support@Hextrix.net
Or PM me
Site is not up for the public just yet.


Thanks, and hope to see some requests.

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Need Staff - by Hextrix - 10-05-2012, 06:47 PM
Need Staff - by Hextrix - 10-05-2012, 06:47 PM