RE: Six-Strikes System Starts In U.S. 03-05-2013, 03:30 AM
#23
Wat?
Sending out 5-ish packets and getting lots back can just be a rich web page/website. Serving domestic IP address can be explained again by hosting a website, all of it being on the same port... ask someone about end-to-end encryption like these guys
I'm still under the assumption that the system will be automated, which means only a small number of sites will be checked out, and if you have a legitimate excuse to have the traffic, they won't bother too much. Am I wrong?
Sending out 5-ish packets and getting lots back can just be a rich web page/website. Serving domestic IP address can be explained again by hosting a website, all of it being on the same port... ask someone about end-to-end encryption like these guys
I'm still under the assumption that the system will be automated, which means only a small number of sites will be checked out, and if you have a legitimate excuse to have the traffic, they won't bother too much. Am I wrong?


![[Image: jWSyE88.png]](http://i.imgur.com/jWSyE88.png)
![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)