Login Register






ASKING FOR REP [[[ROCKY]]]]] PART 2 filter_list
Author
Message
ASKING FOR REP [[[ROCKY]]]]] PART 2 #1
RE: Asking for rep?
7TH SAGE = you remove my reptation well [no problem]

[[[[[[[[[ guys say it essely remove my reputation . but its not coming essely . my hard works and help ppl by team viwer .expain my time thats for i find rep.ppl never give rep without his help ]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]

but can give back my account.i gave ready ppl my own account for play games for live .no one give his own account for play live. its money and need original game or buy key . i am the one who share it open ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,dont want money.,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
first time i gave ready some people without rep and they take my acount after leave HC forum . dont fuck me.

I GIVE MY OWN ACCOUNT FOR PLAY LIVE AND POSITIVE THEY NO GIVE ME NOTHING?
I DONT WANT MONEY FOR MY ACCOUNT . BUT OTHER FORUM WANT MONEY
AND PPL FIND THE PASSWARED AFTER DONT FUCK HC FORUM [HOW IT POSSIBLE???????????]]]]]]]]]]

SHARECASHD DOWNLOADER PASS = WHEN I PM DEATH PLSS GIVE YOUR DOWNLOADER PASS PLSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS . HE SAY GIVE 5 DOLLER FOR THE PASS
AND FLAMING FORUM I ASK FBT40 PLSS GIVE ME THE DEATH DOWNLOADER PASS
HE ANSWER GIVE ME +2 REP THEN I GIVE YOU THE PASS
my family name = asif
proof in flaming forum =
asifw800i Wrote:plss give me sharecash downloader by death pass
fbto4 Wrote:give +2 rep for the pass after pm me
asifw800i Wrote:i no have power to give you +2 rep but i give ready +1 rep. now give me the pass plss
pass = 8ierorieopfsdlfjer8t79erporiwer93208490345oerfkldsfjoi
dont give it other ppl if give you got banned

proof screen shot
send item
[Image: 28880453.png]

THEN I GIVE HIS +2 REP THEN HE GAVE THE PASS.


I EXPAIN MY LIFE TIME FOR PPL
[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[ positive PPL DONT DONT DO ANYTHING FOR ME? ]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]


now i going to change my thread [games for live key] no rep . give money.

just now i catch ready seee =
(02-14-2011, 04:20 AM)Liyan Wrote: dont forgot to give me reputation oke...

i help many people by team viwer [[westing my time ]]
guys say it essely remove my reputation . but the reputation coming not essely . my hard works thats for i find rep.


my english bad
may be someone something understand what i want to say






Messages In This Thread
ASKING FOR REP [[[ROCKY]]]]] PART 2 - by Rocky_mybb_import5958 - 02-14-2011, 04:16 AM