Login Register






Any one sleepless? filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Any one sleepless? #6
(02-28-2013, 03:36 PM)The High Roller Wrote:
(02-28-2013, 01:08 PM)Three Wrote: I can never sleep unless I take medication, It sucks. If you have any tylonel PM or allergy pills take some.

I was prescribed diphenhydramine same in those.

Hmm. You could tell your doctor it did not work and ask for lunesta.

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Any one sleepless? - by The High Roller - 02-28-2013, 12:59 PM
RE: Any one sleepless? - by Nefarious - 02-28-2013, 01:08 PM
RE: Any one sleepless? - by The High Roller - 02-28-2013, 03:36 PM
RE: Any one sleepless? - by Nefarious - 02-28-2013, 03:49 PM
RE: Any one sleepless? - by TechSaavy - 02-28-2013, 01:47 PM
RE: Any one sleepless? - by Antics - 02-28-2013, 02:41 PM
RE: Any one sleepless? - by Balls - 02-28-2013, 07:43 PM
Re: Any one sleepless? - by Oni - 03-01-2013, 05:42 AM