Login Register






Most cpu and memory eating program filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Most cpu and memory eating program #6
(02-25-2013, 01:21 PM)Three Wrote: I think that norton would be in the top five.

lol, not even close. And Norton has much improved since version 2008. 2009 minimum and above is not that bad.

I don't know what the purpose of this thread would be anyways. To be able to start these programs, you first need to have them installed on the PC, or make sure that they are already installed...

AutoCAD uses quite a bit of memory depending on the drawing you are making. But I doubt that most of the computer users you would be dealing with, have it.
-- cxS

[ Haskell/.NET/C/C++ - Software Engineer ]

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Most cpu and memory eating program - by TechSaavy - 02-25-2013, 01:01 PM
RE: Most cpu and memory eating program - by cxS - 02-26-2013, 12:45 AM
RE: Most cpu and memory eating program - by w00t - 02-25-2013, 04:36 PM
RE: Most cpu and memory eating program - by cxS - 03-08-2013, 12:19 AM