Login Register






Hi Anarchy Forums filter_list
Author
Message
Hi Anarchy Forums #1
I'm here to introduce myself. I am a wanderer; the kind of guy that you see visit every once in a while but stays back in the shadows. I know introductions happen all the time, but from my experienced they are appreciated at least by some.

I was a game developer a while back, after I got out of the web world and decided to become more focused on purely desktop software development. I have a small life outside of computers, but I spend probably about 80% of my days sitting in front a computer anyways.

I enjoy learning, and sharing what I have learned with others.
-- cxS

[ Haskell/.NET/C/C++ - Software Engineer ]

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Hi Anarchy Forums - by cxS - 02-25-2013, 07:59 AM
RE: Hi Anarchy Forums - by BreShiE - 02-25-2013, 08:11 AM
RE: Hi Anarchy Forums - by cxS - 02-25-2013, 08:24 AM
RE: Hi Anarchy Forums - by Nefarious - 02-25-2013, 11:38 AM
RE: Hi Anarchy Forums - by Evangelist - 02-25-2013, 05:53 PM
RE: Hi Anarchy Forums - by Oni - 02-26-2013, 12:26 AM
RE: Hi Anarchy Forums - by cxS - 02-26-2013, 12:38 AM
RE: Hi Anarchy Forums - by Oni - 02-26-2013, 01:22 AM