Login Register






The Infamous - Mobb Deep filter_list
Author
Message
The Infamous - Mobb Deep #1
Having been a rap fiend for nearly a year now, I think it's time to address a more classic album. I present to thee, Mobb Deep's The Infamous. Displaying a gritty, dark theme, rappers Prodigy and Havoc tell tales of living the /real/ life of a Queens Bridge gangster. Collaborations with Raekwon the Chef, Nas, and Big Noyd make this album a crowd pleaser, and each song has a different kind of drive behind it. If you are looking for something new, jam this shit. It's top stuff. I love it. 10/10.

Listen to it here.
It was nice knowing you all <3

Reply





Messages In This Thread
The Infamous - Mobb Deep - by EXiLE - 11-25-2014, 11:03 PM
RE: The Infamous - Mobb Deep - by Losi - 11-25-2014, 11:08 PM
RE: The Infamous - Mobb Deep - by EXiLE - 11-25-2014, 11:11 PM
RE: The Infamous - Mobb Deep - by Losi - 11-25-2014, 11:17 PM
RE: The Infamous - Mobb Deep - by EXiLE - 11-25-2014, 11:18 PM