RE: No indictment in Ferguson case 11-25-2014, 06:02 AM
#16
OReilly auto parts reported by officer as "fully engulfed in flames"
Officer Safety call "50-70 people setting fires, could be armed"
Dispatching officers to Ferguson Ave to cut off protesters
Reports of black male at bus stop shooting at cars passing by.
![[Image: B3QxvjQIQAACsZy.jpg]](https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B3QxvjQIQAACsZy.jpg)
Walgreens on fire from inside
Subjects attempting to break into City Hall, police dispatched to location
Ferguson businesses set on fire
![[Image: B3Qy4VrIgAEvEWI.jpg]](https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B3Qy4VrIgAEvEWI.jpg)
Ambulances reportly not responding to areas with injured individuals.
Officer Safety call "50-70 people setting fires, could be armed"
Dispatching officers to Ferguson Ave to cut off protesters
Reports of black male at bus stop shooting at cars passing by.
![[Image: B3QxvjQIQAACsZy.jpg]](https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B3QxvjQIQAACsZy.jpg)
Walgreens on fire from inside
Subjects attempting to break into City Hall, police dispatched to location
Ferguson businesses set on fire
![[Image: B3Qy4VrIgAEvEWI.jpg]](https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B3Qy4VrIgAEvEWI.jpg)
Ambulances reportly not responding to areas with injured individuals.
(This post was last modified: 11-25-2014, 06:26 AM by roger_smith.)
---
Click here to get started with Linux!
If I helped you, please +rep me, apparently we've started over on Rep and I'd like to break 100 again...
Click here to get started with Linux!
If I helped you, please +rep me, apparently we've started over on Rep and I'd like to break 100 again...
Inori Wrote: got clickbaited by roger











![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)