Login Register






No indictment in Ferguson case filter_list
Author
Message
RE: No indictment in Ferguson case #7
I do not really care about stuff like this, but I think there is too much lack of evidence to determine anything.
Please do not hate me. I am an insane sadist, I hate humans by default, but I try to be nice. I am new to computers and programming.

Why do you people hate me when all I do is try to help? Just because you do not understand me does not mean you should hate me.

Reply





Messages In This Thread
No indictment in Ferguson case - by Alex - 11-25-2014, 03:28 AM
RE: No indictment in Ferguson case - by Alex - 11-25-2014, 03:56 AM
RE: No indictment in Ferguson case - by Nebulous - 11-28-2014, 01:23 AM
RE: No indictment in Ferguson case - by Alex - 11-28-2014, 02:32 AM
RE: No indictment in Ferguson case - by Nebulous - 11-28-2014, 04:54 AM
RE: No indictment in Ferguson case - by Ryle - 11-25-2014, 03:51 AM
RE: No indictment in Ferguson case - by ShawnReynolds - 11-25-2014, 04:13 AM
RE: No indictment in Ferguson case - by Alex - 11-25-2014, 04:14 AM
RE: No indictment in Ferguson case - by Alex - 11-25-2014, 04:50 AM
RE: No indictment in Ferguson case - by Reiko - 11-25-2014, 10:11 AM