RE: No indictment in Ferguson case 11-25-2014, 03:56 AM
#6
(11-25-2014, 03:37 AM)roger_smith Wrote: This is the outcome I expected.
You have the right to use deadly force if you reasonably believe you are in danger of death or great bodily harm. Based on the information I read/heard (which granted wasn't A LOT) the officer could reasonably believe the deceased intended to cause great bodily harm or death. If you are trying to take my firearm from me, I'm going to reasonably assume you intend to use it and defend myself accordingly.
It was completely overkill, no one should be shot 6 times including twice in the head.
FERGUSON, Mo. — Michael Brown, the unarmed black teenager who was killed by a police officer, sparking protests around the nation, was shot at least six times, including twice in the head, a preliminary private autopsy performed on Sunday found
http://www.nytimes.com/2014/08/18/us/mic....html?_r=0
To me its seems like a cop who got no action and took the first opportunity he had to kill someone.
The officer had the right to shoot hi though.





![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)