Login Register






No indictment in Ferguson case filter_list
Author
Message
RE: No indictment in Ferguson case #2
This is the outcome I expected.

You have the right to use deadly force if you reasonably believe you are in danger of death or great bodily harm. Based on the information I read/heard (which granted wasn't A LOT) the officer could reasonably believe the deceased intended to cause great bodily harm or death. If you are trying to take my firearm from me, I'm going to reasonably assume you intend to use it and defend myself accordingly.
---
Click here to get started with Linux!

If I helped you, please +rep me, apparently we've started over on Rep and I'd like to break 100 again...

Inori Wrote: got clickbaited by roger

[+] 1 user Likes roger_smith's post
Reply





Messages In This Thread
No indictment in Ferguson case - by Alex - 11-25-2014, 03:28 AM
RE: No indictment in Ferguson case - by roger_smith - 11-25-2014, 03:37 AM
RE: No indictment in Ferguson case - by Alex - 11-25-2014, 03:56 AM
RE: No indictment in Ferguson case - by Nebulous - 11-28-2014, 01:23 AM
RE: No indictment in Ferguson case - by Alex - 11-28-2014, 02:32 AM
RE: No indictment in Ferguson case - by Nebulous - 11-28-2014, 04:54 AM
RE: No indictment in Ferguson case - by Ryle - 11-25-2014, 03:51 AM
RE: No indictment in Ferguson case - by Alex - 11-25-2014, 04:14 AM
RE: No indictment in Ferguson case - by Alex - 11-25-2014, 04:50 AM
RE: No indictment in Ferguson case - by Reiko - 11-25-2014, 10:11 AM