Login Register






Pissed at My Sister filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Pissed at My Sister #17
(11-23-2014, 05:30 PM)Eclipse Wrote: £40 for a 1TB... That's what, $60?

I do not have any money anyways, and my parents refuse to pay for it, so I cannot get one until I move out and get a job.

(11-23-2014, 05:30 PM)Eclipse Wrote: I'd love to.

LOL, it is fucking weird, she blushes really hard and does this weird laugh. It is actually how my parents found out that she watched it.
Please do not hate me. I am an insane sadist, I hate humans by default, but I try to be nice. I am new to computers and programming.

Why do you people hate me when all I do is try to help? Just because you do not understand me does not mean you should hate me.

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Pissed at My Sister - by ShawnReynolds - 11-17-2014, 04:26 AM
RE: Pissed at My Sister - by Eclipse - 11-23-2014, 05:30 PM
RE: Pissed at My Sister - by ShawnReynolds - 11-23-2014, 05:41 PM
RE: Pissed at My Sister - by Skullmeat - 11-23-2014, 05:58 PM
RE: Pissed at My Sister - by blackhatcat - 11-23-2014, 06:03 PM
RE: Pissed at My Sister - by ShawnReynolds - 11-23-2014, 06:06 PM
RE: Pissed at My Sister - by nonsleep1 - 11-23-2014, 09:12 PM
RE: Pissed at My Sister - by Eclipse - 11-23-2014, 07:54 PM
RE: Pissed at My Sister - by MikeM - 11-23-2014, 08:18 PM
RE: Pissed at My Sister - by Edward - 11-23-2014, 09:38 PM
RE: Pissed at My Sister - by Uzinero - 11-23-2014, 11:07 PM
RE: Pissed at My Sister - by roger_smith - 11-23-2014, 11:33 PM
RE: Pissed at My Sister - by ShawnReynolds - 11-25-2014, 01:42 AM
RE: Pissed at My Sister - by Eclipse - 11-25-2014, 02:19 PM
RE: Pissed at My Sister - by ShawnReynolds - 11-25-2014, 02:25 PM
RE: Pissed at My Sister - by Eclipse - 11-25-2014, 03:01 PM
RE: Pissed at My Sister - by MikeM - 11-26-2014, 08:24 AM
RE: Pissed at My Sister - by Equinox - 11-26-2014, 01:46 PM
RE: Pissed at My Sister - by Saikou - 11-26-2014, 07:17 PM