Login Register






Free Online Drawing Classes? filter_list
Author
Message
Free Online Drawing Classes? #1
I want to learn to draw, but I cannot take art at school because it "does not fit my career pathline". I do not want to paint, or make sculptures, all I want to do is draw like my friends. My friends are able to draw really good, but I have never been good at drawing before. Are there any free classes that I can take online? My parents won't let me take any classes outside of school unless they are free and online.


Thanks,
Shawn
Please do not hate me. I am an insane sadist, I hate humans by default, but I try to be nice. I am new to computers and programming.

Why do you people hate me when all I do is try to help? Just because you do not understand me does not mean you should hate me.

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Free Online Drawing Classes? - by ShawnReynolds - 11-23-2014, 04:19 AM