RE: Phone You Have, Phone You Want? 11-21-2014, 04:49 AM
#38
I currently have a Kyocera Milano C5120 and the version is 2.3.6. Cheap phone.
I am somewhat happy with it but it gets very irritating when the phone gets throttled since the phone is already slow. I am looking for another phone but unsure of what I should get since I don't know much about phones. (This is my first phone and I got this on Feb of 2013. I have been thinking about to root it but afraid to do so because I don't know how and searching for the right rooting application didn't work out.
I am somewhat happy with it but it gets very irritating when the phone gets throttled since the phone is already slow. I am looking for another phone but unsure of what I should get since I don't know much about phones. (This is my first phone and I got this on Feb of 2013. I have been thinking about to root it but afraid to do so because I don't know how and searching for the right rooting application didn't work out.




![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)