Login Register






Hello! filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Hello! #2
(11-21-2014, 03:48 AM)Sakamoto Wrote: I was referred here by a member on another forum (won't say his or the name of the forum for safetly). So far I'm liking the theme and I hope I can spend alot of my time here!

It's ok, we all know you came from Hack Forums :p lol, I kid.

Welcome to sinister.li, I hope you enjoy your stay and learn new things Smile
---
Click here to get started with Linux!

If I helped you, please +rep me, apparently we've started over on Rep and I'd like to break 100 again...

Inori Wrote: got clickbaited by roger

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Hello! - by Sakamoto - 11-21-2014, 03:48 AM
RE: Hello! - by roger_smith - 11-21-2014, 03:50 AM
RE: Hello! - by Sakamoto - 11-21-2014, 03:52 AM
RE: Hello! - by Losi - 11-21-2014, 05:44 AM
RE: Hello! - by Imprisoned By The Syndicate - 11-21-2014, 06:02 AM