Login Register






My computer is becoming autoimmune! filter_list
Author
Message
RE: My computer is becoming autoimmune! #32
(11-19-2014, 06:19 PM)ShawnReynolds Wrote: I used the 2007 version, and it detected very few false positives, while picking up on the files that were actually dangerous. Now, though, it picks up on almost nothing, and I have had it detect files that I make myself, mostly text files.

I charged lots of people lots of money to fix the damage Norton 2007 caused. Sounds like you've been lucky with it.
---
Click here to get started with Linux!

If I helped you, please +rep me, apparently we've started over on Rep and I'd like to break 100 again...

Inori Wrote: got clickbaited by roger

Reply





Messages In This Thread
RE: My computer is becoming autoimmune! - by Aura - 11-24-2014, 08:53 PM
RE: My computer is becoming autoimmune! - by Oni - 02-20-2015, 01:06 AM
RE: My computer is becoming autoimmune! - by subi - 03-01-2015, 02:17 PM