RE: Breshie is a confirmed pedophile 11-19-2014, 06:21 PM
#22
(11-19-2014, 05:00 AM)roger_smith Wrote: If by "stay low" you mean "stay below the radar" or otherwise keep to yourself, that's a silly and unusual reason for people to hate you. If by "stay low" you mean that you're a whiny, bitchy, negative person, then yea that would most certainly make people hate you. If you radiate negativity, you'll get it in return.
Actually, it is not a silly reason to hate me, because they all know I am a sadist and would find their pain enjoyable.
Please do not hate me. I am an insane sadist, I hate humans by default, but I try to be nice. I am new to computers and programming.
Why do you people hate me when all I do is try to help? Just because you do not understand me does not mean you should hate me.
Why do you people hate me when all I do is try to help? Just because you do not understand me does not mean you should hate me.




![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)