Login Register




Poll: Scrunch or Fold?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Scrunch
20.00%
1 20.00%
Fold
80.00%
4 80.00%
Total 5 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]



Do You Scrunch or Fold? filter_list
Author
Message
Do You Scrunch or Fold? #1
This rather unhealthy discussion is about whether you fold or scrunch your toilet paper to wipe your backside. I personally fold, but let's put it to a poll! I actually first thought of this idea as I heard it on TV not too long ago, but forget. Something just reminded me of it though.

I'm guessing you're wondering what made me think of this, right? Are you sure you want to know? Wink
[Image: F4Z9Dqw.png]

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Do You Scrunch or Fold? - by BreShiE - 02-23-2013, 06:01 PM
RE: Do You Scrunch or Fold? - by Extimulate - 02-23-2013, 06:02 PM
RE: Do You Scrunch or Fold? - by Nefarious - 02-23-2013, 09:37 PM