Login Register






This very second filter_list
Author
Message
RE: This very second #15
(11-17-2014, 09:54 PM)Blunt Wrote: That's the thing though, I could give a fuck what people think of me here. Also you know i love you Oni and this comment wasn't directed at you but the board.
Everyone that is dope has left because the only people remaining are trash besides staff and a handful of other members.
The only reason the other members are staying is in hopes it will get better. But with the new influx of skids I just don't know how realistic that is lol

But to counteract the rep comment I had 30, cant be that bad Tongue

Well, you'll likely be banned again if that's how you feel. It's no wonder you were banned before. There plenty of active/HQ members still here and your post is an exaggeration. I'm closing the thread.
[Image: 7ajmN5P.jpg]

Telegram: Oni_SL (Link)






Messages In This Thread
This very second - by Blunt - 11-17-2014, 09:29 PM