Login Register






Far Cry 3 filter_list
Author
Message
Far Cry 3 #1
I first saw it on youtube and I was like.. hmm a Survival game lets torrent it and try it out.
First day that I played it... I was sold.
It looks so real and you feel like being a real 'rakyat' A warrior.
There are a few missions that are hard as fuck!
But this mission is my favorite the song is in the game it self it isn't added to the clip:



Enjoy! When Far Cry 4 comes out I def buy it!

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Far Cry 3 - by Extimulate - 02-23-2013, 05:37 PM
RE: Far Cry 3 - by BreShiE - 02-23-2013, 06:07 PM
RE: Far Cry 3 - by Extimulate - 02-23-2013, 06:14 PM
RE: Far Cry 3 - by BreShiE - 02-23-2013, 06:20 PM
RE: Far Cry 3 - by Extimulate - 02-23-2013, 06:29 PM
RE: Far Cry 3 - by Oni - 04-24-2013, 10:34 PM
RE: Far Cry 3 - by Nil - 04-25-2013, 12:56 AM
RE: Far Cry 3 - by Kolt1911 - 11-24-2013, 07:05 AM