RE: Blackout 11-14-2014, 04:24 PM
#58
(11-14-2014, 12:19 PM)BreShiE Wrote: Forum owners aren't robots, they're human. As a long standing member of sinister.li (possibly one of the oldest members left) I can tell you now, it's very rare that Oni makes a mistake. Sure, if it were me I would of had a more recent backup than a month but I'm rather sure Oni wasn't expecting to lose access to that data any time soon which is understandable.
You can't expect a human to become a drone while working on a forum, it doesn't work like that. If you have ever had the chance to run your own forum, you will know how hard and time-taxing it is and it's even worse when you have users like yourself calling him a shit admin.
One of the reasons I've been here as long as I have, is because of the friendship I've grew to have with Oni and some other members. I stand by Oni in every decision and mistake he makes because I know, no matter what happens, he's a good administrator. Nothing you or anyone else says can change that.
tl;dr: You're a lazy cunt, I took the time to write it, you take the time to read it.
Spoiler:
real tl;dr: Oni is a good admin, he just makes mistakes. He's only human.
I concur. Oni is a great admin, this is in no way the biggest thing that has happened to us and he's handled it immensely well.
















![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)