RE: Why??? 10-02-2014, 01:05 AM
#43
(10-02-2014, 01:02 AM)2460h1 Wrote: Either way you have accused me of spamming these forums and have made a concerted effort to defame my character. The evidence is now available for all those to see and decide for themselves whether I am a spammer as you suggested, or you in fact an idiot.
I never attempted to defame you. I didn't even look at your posts. All I saw was your name filling the last poster column in the statistics table at the bottom. I have actually made no effort whatsoever to "defame" you, that would be a waste of my time anyways for the way you are so obviously overreacting, especially with your use of language, and insults that have no reason behind them. I did not insult you, I did not call you "idiot", nor did I curse at you. Case closed.
![[Image: BXqGARG.png]](https://i.imgur.com/BXqGARG.png)









![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)